Re: [FWDLK] HAPPYTtHANKSGIVING

In a message dated 11/27/2008 7:48:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, 59fins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
ps:  did anyone else see the 57 Ply convert on TV at the Macy's T-Day parade...does it belong to anyone on the list?
I did John and it wasn't John Paxos's but I will let him tell all whose it is.  It was an incredible plug for increasing the interest in our Plymouths...the shots were incredible showing all sides and even a close up of the hood and name. The car looked simply beautiful.. For those who didn't catch the 5 minute dance event it was from a new Broadway version of Grease and it was used as the auto prop for the Speed Racer song..