To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2008 10:04 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] HAPPYTtHANKSGIVING

ps:  did anyone else see the 57 Ply convert on TV at the Macy's T-Day
parade...does it belong to anyone on the list?  John P...Is it yours?

We had the TV on just to see the car...but missed it ! When was it on ?

The car belongs to Victor Coiro of NJ. There is a thread about this in the FL forums on the website.

Ron