To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2008 7:58 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] 58 Coronet Hemi

This looks top have a alternator on it. I did not think they were available
till later.

Mike

At 09:19 PM 11/28/2008 EST, you wrote:
  Not interested in buying, but wondering??

Larry

http://cgi.eba

temZ200279235354QQihZ010QQcategoryZ6200QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Mike Singer
Phone: 814-486-1881 Work
Fax: 814-486-2080
e-mail: desoto@xxxxxxxxxx