Re: [FWDLK] 57 Heaven Collection FOR SALE

Re: [FWDLK] 57 Heaven Collection FOR SALE

I agree with Tony; who in the Wide World of Sports [S. Pickens] would be able to buy that entire collection, at its
Fair market Value?

If Glenn Patch is serious, he'd auction off all of the cars at one big event.

Average price would be over $100k each.

Neil Vedder

Anthony C. Boatman wrote:

Hey George,

It would be great to have this collection in Idaho : I’ll kick in $1,000 if you can raise the rest! J

The only people with pockets this deep anymore seem to be in Dubai or Bahrain . I’d hate to see this go overseas, but I think that eventually it will be sold in groups or individually.

Tony Boatman

Boise