[FWDLK] 999 paint code question

Does anyone own or know of a 61 Polara convertible, serial number 5413 183866? It is a 999 paint code and for the book, I would like to know what actual color it was painted at the factory. It is a 383 4V D500 with tan interior and a white convertible top. It has power windows and seats. joe machado