To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 13, 2008 8:18 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Looking for 57-58 Plymouth 2dHT

Ah, that takes me back to the old days of used car shopping with my Dad. The ssnake oil salesmen would say, "how much do you want to spend" instead of 'what kind of car are you looking for.'

Of course you did say both. And nowadays it's condition condition condition.

--Roger van Hoy, Washougal, WA, '55 DeSoto, '58 DeSoto, '56 Plymouth, '66 Plymouth, '41 Dodge

----- Original Message ----- From: "eastern sierra Adj Services" <esierraadj@xxxxxxxxx>