[FWDLK] 57-9 Power Window Conduit and Holes

[FWDLK] 57-9 Power Window Conduit and Holes

Hi Everyone -

Can someone send me a clear picture of the locations of the power window
conduit holes on both the front door and the A-post ? This would be the same
for all 57-9 Dodge, Desoto and Chrysler. Also, what should the diameter of
those holes be ?

Thanks,

Ron