[FWDLK] E-mail address for 56 Chrysler & Imperial homepage person

[FWDLK] E-mail address for 56 Chrysler & Imperial homepage person

Does anyone have a current e-mail address for the person who has the "Home of the 1956 Chrysler and Imperial" homepage that is in the "Featured Member Homepages" on Forward Look?

I want to submit a question to him, but the e-mail, "mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx", on his site bounces back.

Maybe some of you know the answer to the question I want to submit to him.  Under his category for the Windsor series, he suggests that only about 700 Windsors were equipped with a standard transmission.  I want to find out where he obtained that information.  I have a 55 DeSoto equipped with a standard transmission and overdrive and would like to obtain similar figures for my car.

Thanks in advance for your help.  I'm new to this group.  Everyone has been very generous with their knowledge and insights in responding to my other posts.

Phil Maniatty
Miami, Florida