[FWDLK] Pricing for 56 Horn Ring and Steering Wheel Clock

[FWDLK] Pricing for 56 Horn Ring and Steering Wheel Clock

I am seeking to buy a 55/56 horn ring and clock.

I would be planning to re-chrome the horn ring so it must be at least
presentable.  And the clock should be in excellent condition.  I still have
a quite decent horn ring on my B, I'm just looking for a backup unit to send
off for chroming.  I am considering purchasing a steering wheel from
Dennis Crooks.

I am seeking opinions on what would be a fair price to pay for each.

Roger Schaaf
300 B Calyfornua