Re: [FWDLK] Fw: Fw: How old is Grandpa???...... Just a reminder.... lol

Re: [FWDLK] Fw: Fw: How old is Grandpa???...... Just a reminder.... lol

In a message dated 12/18/2008 9:49:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, vanhilla@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
So don't make me feel older than I really am.
I wish that I were 59 again.....  You all probably remember the saying, "Remember Pearl Harbor"?

I was living in Detroit, and still remember that Sunday.  I was eight years old, and remember asking my Dad if the Japanese were going to bomb Detroit, too.

Joe Savard
Lake Orion, Michigan