From: debenson2
Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2008 10:19 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] eBay Motors: DeSoto 4 door sedan over $32K

This is a "very" nice 56 Desoto but still a 4 door sedan with out PS or PB that will sell for over the $32,000 Buy it now price...I had thought a $20,000 bid would buy it, but guess I will keep looking!
AND fox news reports we are in a economic turn down and that NO ONE is buying cars, silly news people.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=190274254770