Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 4:30 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] eBay Motors: DeSoto 4 door sedan over $32K

I hope I didn't sound too serious. I only meant to make a humorous jab. If given the choice with the same price I would take the two door as well. Even with the kids!
Larry Gardinier

From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxx>
Well Larry, what I meant was, that to us that coveted these cars when they were new, the 4 door was of no interest. Folks like you who have a need for a 4 door are happy wth them. They all have style, that's why we love them, but the coupes and 'verts are of more interest to us who were just starting to drive when they were new. And no kid in those days wanted a 4 door. Altho, now, I'd love a 4 door hardtop (only) '61 Chrysler Station Wagon!

These things run in generations, seen any Model A's lately? Many owners/collectors are to old to drive them now, and they're hard to sell.

To each his own, and enjoy them all;
Ray