Date:    Mon, 22 Dec 2008 20:20:01 +0000
From:    Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: eBay Motors: DeSoto 4 door sedan over $32K

   Well Larry, what I meant was, that to us that coveted these cars =
when they were new, the 4 door was of no interest. Folks like you who =
have a need for a 4 door are happy wth them. They all have style, that's =
why we love them, but the coupes and 'verts are of more interest to us =
who were just starting to drive when they were new. And no kid in those =
days wanted a 4 door. Altho, now, I'd love a 4 door hardtop (only) '61 =
Chrysler Station Wagon!

   These things run in generations, seen any Model A's lately? Many =
owners/collectors are to old to drive them now, and they're hard to =
sell.

   To each his own, and enjoy them all;
   Ray