[FWDLK] Parts

Anyone need anything from a 1975 Dodge Royal Monaco 2dr Hardtop?  I am parting one out this weekend here in 60 degree Ohio to try to thin the herd a little.  Has the normal Midwest rust, and I already have a plan for the 440/727.  Good glass, doors, nice red brocade interior, dash, disk brakes, etc.  Top of the line Dodge with all the Chrysler goodies.

Let me know ASAP.  Once parted, would make a nice Demo Derby car (although I hate to see that happen to any MOPAR).

Larry (Akron)