From: Mike Apfelbeck [mailto:moparmike72@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 30. joulukuuta 2008 1:49
Subject: Re: Christine-Related Trivia

Actually it was first released in 2002, it's a pretty good read, you won't be disappointed.

Mike

At 09:09 PM 12/28/2008, Jason Rogers wrote:

.

The most interesting thing I found is that Stephen King has a new novel to be released in 2009:  "From a Buick 8."  And golly, gee, that story takes place in PA and involves an old relic car with some dark secrets.  Sound familiar?  I haven't read an SK novel in many years, but I may actually try to read the Buick novel.