Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 11:50 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] DUAL AFB CARB SET UP

Hello Members.

I have a question for those with the in-line dual AFBs

I am setting up a pair and was confused at the IDYLE AIR VALVE settings.
They are the 3/4" Brass nuts at the front of each carb.

MOPAR says start at 4 turns out.
The restorer said to start at 3 turns out
I am at 2 turns out and I think they want to go in more

Can anyone advise their experience
ED ECKERSON
LI  NY