[FWDLK] 2x4 carbies fer saley

The really big main carby seller in Chicago (you know the one, he advertises in the publications and sells on ebay his services) has a pair of 57-58 (I think) Mopar WCFB carburetors. I bit my tounge and maintained a reasonable degree of tact and ventered the question 'How Much?' . He's asking vette money on them, BUT they do look real nice and probably are ready to go.

I do Not Think they are 300-C carbs, the main bodies look more like Plymouth or DeSoto to me, But they are mopar if anyone really needs a set.

--
Paul Holmgren
Mine: 2 57 300-C's in Indy