[FWDLK] POINTS TO PONDER

HELLO MEMBERS

Looks like the pinnacle of our MOPARS recently sold at auction..........
(58 FI ADVENTURER)

Just wondering about a few questions this raises for me..........

CONCERNING PLYMOUTH
1) How many FI 350s left the factory in 1958???????????
1a) Chrysler was 12???   Desoto was about 6??
2) The PLYMOUTH FUEL INJECTION badge---was it the same as on the DESOTO or was it different??  and where was it located?? Has anyone ever seen one???

What does 'AFB' stand for    (ALUMINUM FOUR BARREL??)

What does 'WCFB' stand for  ( WHITE CAST (as in pot metal) FOUR BARREL??)

Now I have a headache
ED ECKERSON
LI  NY