To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 7:51 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Imperial glass interchange?

The Hollander interchange manual says all '57-'63 windshields are the same, but I don't think I trust that. Perhaps they are interchangeable, but not exactly the same.

Bill K. wrote:
Someone has emailed me wondering if '58 Imperial glass will fit a '60. I think they interchange, so long as it's the same body style (IE hardtop only fits hardtop/convertible, post sedans only fit post sedans), because '60 is the last year for that body (albeit fairly well restyled from the 57-59 cars). Anyone know for sure? Glass book?

Thanks

Bill K.