Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2009 10:29 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] '57 Heaven

How sad, I planned to visit 57 Heaven in my 57 Plymouth this summer after I retire. I guess I will have to find another destination, and we'll have to find another place for our Tulsa reunion when that can be arranged.
        The state of our economy is sad, so many folks have been gravely affected. I have been only mildly affected other than my 401K tanking, but i am not dependent on that for survival but I did intend it as a source of income for my retirement restoration projects which will have to be scaled back.
          My heart goes out to you who have lost so much more, but what can we expect after exporting our economy to Japan and China.
          If you are able, please try to purchase products made in America by American workers, this will help our economy recover.
           Best of luck to all in the new year, Dick (fintastic 57)