Re: [FWDLK] eBay Motors: Dodge

Orange paint on the engine? that looks sort of seventies too.

Mike

At 11:03 AM 1/11/2009, cgico@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

  The car looks as if it might be the real deal, a number of things have been changed over the years.  The seller does not appear to really know what is what.  Edelbrocks and leather interior ?  Even if a clone, someone has done a fair job of rounding up the right gear (or close to) to finish the job with relative ease.  The wheels and hubcaps are 68 and later.  The radio gear looks 70's to me.  Still, it would be fun to park this under a highway overpass and just take in the looks of passing drivers.  ;-D

  B.