Re: [FWDLK] eBay Motors: Dodge

a 50 yr old chry/dodge dealer closed its doors 2 weeks ago in my town.... werent making the bills i guess... and they had 3 challengers on display with rumble bee's too... were they still making the rumble bee? or maybe they were young trade-ins....

-----Original Message-----
From: Bryan Scott <scott1990@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 8:33 pm
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] eBay Motors: Dodge

It's owned by a Chrysler dealer... need I say more?  I don't think it gets driven too often except for the occasional local car show.  They're probably cutting every corner they can to stay afloat.  Wish the government would do the same thing, starting with Pelosi's jet.  (OK, that's all I'll say about that.  Let's not start a political string or we'll get in trouble!)

Bryan