Re: [FWDLK] CARTER P/N ID

Hi Ed, the M2821S was replaced by the M3271 in 1963 so it is hard to find info on it and that is probably why it is still sitting around. The good news is that is is for 59-63 Chrysler; 350, 361, 383 Dodge (dist. at front), 58-61 Desoto, and 58-63 Plymouth with dist. at front. talk to you later. Jim