[FWDLK] long ram setup FS

I was at the local Mopar parts swampy meat this morning and a vendor had most of a 60-61 long ram intake setup WITH 2903 carbbies!! I didn't see the aircleaners. He Did have a box of the smaller parts one would need. I recognized the bell crank thing, the dashpot doodad and the rubber bands for the crossover pipe. There was other miscellaneous stuff in the box.

The choke pots looked intact! The asking $$ was in the $1100 range, probably reasonable (and I'll bet you could dicker some)

Blue Star performance
3146 N 251 Rd.
LaSalle Ill   61301

815-223-8424