From: Bill Amberger <Magnumguy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 11:26 pm
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] 1963 Dodge 880 rare

You sure won't pass yourself traveling down life's highways.

I think they're kinda neat, but I like Dodge Magnums too. There was a 62 880 'vert on Ebay recently, I kept looking at it and thinking of bidding.

If it interests you, I'd go for it. It's worth a look at least.

Bill The Magnumguy

"are you making good time, but down the wrong highway?"