From: Bill K. <pontiac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [FWDLK] '59 Dodge sedan in MO
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, March 18, 2009, 4:58 AM

Seen on the HAMB - pictures at link - price reduced to $450 -

"hey fellas, mike in k.c. here. i am selling my 59 dodge custom royal 4 door sedan. i bought this car last march and just brought it home a little over a month ago. i bought it really to keep it from being crushed last year when the scrap prices were high. anyway, i'm looking to get $600.00 out of it or trade for a 39-47 dodge truck cab and doors. this car is a 361 big block, with the 3 spped torqueflite pushbutton transmission. i have not done a thing to this car since i brought it home. i'm guessing it's locked up after sitting since 1967 in a salvage yard. the door jamb tag is missing, but the cowl tag is there and intact. except for two small passenger side trim pieces, all of it is there and in pretty good shape. the potmetal parts need work, but the stainless is good. glass is nice also. the doors, hood, trunk lid are all very good and will not need replaced. the framerails behind the leafspring perches are rotted thru on both sides. also, the wheels and tires go to my monaco and will not go with the 59. there is not title for this car either. thanks for having me in the H.A.M.B, and allowing me to post a car for sale. mike in k.c. "

Not mine -