From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ray Jones
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 5:51 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] LOCK PINNING KIT FOR CHRYSLER

	Hi All;
Cleaned out my shop storage room and found lots of stuff for ebay.

I have a Lock Pinning Kit for Chrysler #A6015
It has 6 bins of Top Tumblers, 6 bins of Bottom Tumblers, 1 bin of
springs & 4 bins of Retainers. All in a plastic box.
I have no idea what years they cover, but this kit allows you to re-
key locks. Probably of better use for shops or restorers, but any one
that has been into lock assys. can use this...

Offering it to any club or list server member for $30. postage paid.

I have listed 3 more kits on eBay, 1 for early Ford, 1 for Ford and 1
for GM to see what this kit looks like, it will be similar to eBay
Item number: 120393561713 check my other items to see the others. I
will list this Chrysler kit in 2 days if  you guys don't want it.

I also have a Chrysler Parts Book Rack with the spine clamps for easy
removal, for $40. plus shipping

eMail for pictures if interested,
Ray in Mena

10:18:00