[FWDLK] [Chrysler300] Lock pinning kit

To all who replied to my post on the Lock kit for Chrysler.
I have sold it along with the Parts Book Rack mentioned, plus some
other stuff.
I was overwhelmed by the responses to this. Never expected to get any
replies, let alone 10.
I was as fair as I could be, responded to the first reply (by shown
time) He took the lot.

Thanks again to all, I will have other stuff soon.
Ray

__._,_.___

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group