Re: [FWDLK] Gary Goers website

Here's the text from the site.
John

Classic Car Interior Restorations

Specializing in Chrysler 300 interiors and hundreds of weatherstrips, molded rubber parts, decals, trunk panels and carpets, floor carpets,

glove boxes for all Chrysler products '55-'70, some glove boxes, column seals and grommets for earlier cars.

     Welcome to my new site under construction.  it will take some time to complete the site.  In the meantime please send for my 40+ page catalog.  $5 to Gary Goers, 37 Amdahl Lane, Kalispell, MT 59901 and order through US mail using the enclosed order form.  Email is not working efficiently yet.  I lost my hard drive on the old computer and all the emails about three weeks ago (just before Christmas '08).  If you have tried to contact me and didn't get a reply, please FAX me at 406 752 6249.  Things are quite a mess, but I'm getting them sorted out and catching up.  I'm very sorry for the problems.  When it rains, it pours (or snows as the recent two feet worth can attest).  Thanks for your patience and support and please keep in mind that email, at least for me has never been reliable, partly due to my lack of time and often bleary late night eyes missing emails in all the junk.  Snail mail is definitely the best. Normally I have to make some of the parts for your order, so another couple of days for mail isn't a big deal.  FAX will get my attention for that rare (and try to keep it rare please) occasion when an item is needed right now.  I really do try my best to fill these requests.  This past year I had problems with a few orders getting lost (buried or set aside for some reason) and forgotten.  The volume of orders was extremely unusual and overwhelmed me and my helper.  I was overworked and couldn't remember everything.  I've found all of them (I think) and they're either handled or getting handled.  If you have an old order (over two months) not received, please FAX me and I'll check it out.  I've taken steps to prevent this problem in the future.

     Update on new parts as of Jan. 6, '09

     The much awaited washer bags are finally very close to being done.  I just received samples for '55-'56 and gray and black versions of '60-'64 without the hose nipple on the bottom.  They are beautiful!  I expect to have these in stock within a month and will immediately fill all the waiting orders. Light gray bags for pre-'64 A and B bodies arrived recently and '57-'58 bags have been in stock for a few years.  The remaining bags with attached hose nipples are promised very soon.  I have learned that very soon doesn't always mean very soon, but I'm quite confident this time it really will be soon.

     Sill plates for '60-'64 are still pending and I think this project will move along rapidly once the washer bag project is out of the way.