From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Gary Barker
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 7:20 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] A Question about the 303 poly?

Last year I asked the same question to a  Mopar Transmission man that I bought some parts from.  The simple answer is no you can't just bolt a TQ directly to a 303.   BUT there is a way to do it.  If I kept his response I will put it on the web sight.  I believe there is a crankshaft problem, also needs a adaptor.

                                                                                                           Gary Barker