[FWDLK] re identifiy radiators and fuel tank

[FWDLK] re identifiy radiators and fuel tank

    While cleaning up today, I came across two old Mopar radiators with following part #'s:
2445642 and  2524986. Could someone please identify those two rads.

    I also found a very nice gas tank which I think is Mopar but don't know where to find factory number on it ( I couldn't find any numbers stamped anywheres) except that it is marked with felt pen as follows:  A4-E162-3M. It is approximately 3 ft wide, 26 inches deep and 6 inches high. The inlet comes off the drivers side ( I think)  about 9 inches from the rear and about 17 inches from the front part of the tank. The inlet has about a 2 1/2 inches opening.
     Any help would be greatly appreciated.   Thanks from Fern