Re: [FWDLK] FW: idler pulley

What I did, years ago, when I discovered that my car's idler-pulley was
defunct, was to buy a
generic aftermarket pulley, of the correct size.

 I then  bought a suitably-hard through bolt with a usable
shoulder-length, and put  steel washer spacers on either side of the
pulley, so that the pulley could be  bolted, and aligned  with,  the
idler pulley bracket-arm, and the idler-belt.

You certainly could use this protocol until you score a show-quality
pulley, somewhere.

The pulley is located so far 'down', on the engine, that its non-OEM
status is not very evident.

Neil Vedder