[FWDLK] Fwd: New Parts Web Site

FYI - for those interested in using this new start-up.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [7litre] New Parts Web Site
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 14:09:52 -0700
From: Cliff Mierczynski

I would like to take a minute of your time with a shameless free plug of a new venture I have been working on. I'm sure there are a lot of people out there, like myself, that would prefer an alternative to the bidding process we now have for the buying and selling of parts for our classics. I am announcing the availability of such a site using the simple format of classified ads. It's open to everyone. No registering, no sign-ins, no passwords, no screen names and no memberships. Please take a minute to check us out and if you would like some flyers for one of your events, please contact us and we'll be happy to fill your request. For any other additional information, feel free to contact us.

http://www.classiccarpartsclassifieds.com

Cliff
1967 XL 7 Litre Ragtop w/4 speed toploader
So-Cal Galaxies, Newsletter Editor
Ford Galaxie Club of America #3101