[FWDLK] 61 mirror help

Hi;

I removed my drivers side rear view mirror on my 61 Newyorker a few years ago. I am now in the process of putting the few trim pieces back on it and my mirror is one of the last items.

My problem; My mirror is the remote adjusting one. I cannot fish the path area to pull a string in to fish the three adjusting line assembly though.

 Doe anyone have any ideas?

The hole from inside the car is on the drivers side left side of the fire wall. Does anyone know where the path opening to the fender opening where the mirror attaches?

Any help would be appreciated.

Anthony