Re: [FWDLK] Paint Gloss-Top of Metal Dash

Re: [FWDLK] Paint Gloss-Top of Metal Dash

Phil:

     If you are talking about having a textured dash, I had the same problem when redoing my 56 Fury.  I and my painter looked high and low for a textured paint.  I even tried the stuff in aerosol cans.  Nothing seemed to work until my painter came upon the idea to use undercoating.  He did that and when cured enough he top coated it with seveal coats of flat polyurethane clear coat.  Looks really fine.

     John

The Average US Credit Score is 692. See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps! (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222376999x1201454299/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=May51009AvgfooterNO62)