Re: [FWDLK] New Guy (around here).

--- On Sat, 5/16/09, Charles Minter <prmcprez@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Charles Minter <prmcprez@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: New Guy (around here).
To: L-forwardLook@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: "me" <prmcprez@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, May 16, 2009, 8:43 AM

Howdy Pardners! I'm Chuck from Texas and I'll probably go by Punk Rod from here out. I currently am the owner of 3 Dodges and 1 Lincoln. The Lincoln isn't important here. My Dodges consist of a Magnum R/T with mild mods, a "68 Charger, and a '56 Lancer Texan. The Texan, I found in a south San Antonio auto recycling yard that was a drive in movie theatre in some better time. This one is scheduled to receive a 440 and 4 speed that I've put together here recently. She's gonna gets lot of new stuff and I don't have everything we'll need yet, and believe me, I'll be asking about the occasional, oddball piece from you guys.
  I am also in a car/bike club. The Punk Rods. http://www.freewebs.com/punkrodsmotorclub/
  Thanks for inviting me here, I hope that I don't get too drunk and make a mess!