[FWDLK] 61 Imperial convertible

For those of you that know about the convertible I was selling, I just delivered it to Nashville. The new owner is so happy with the car. It is gorgeous.
   I am now looking for either a 60 or 61 Dodge, 68 thru 70 Charger RT. Also a 60 or 61 DeSoto. Only converts or 2 door hardtops. I would consider 4 door hardtops in a 60 or 61 Dodge Polara or DeSoto. No black, dark blue, dark green, yellow. Love copper shades. Medium green, light blue. I live in the desert of Calif and like lighter colors. Their are other colors I also like, but I am blank on which. Love Turquoise and Teal. Pinkish colors are ok too. No black interiors. No power train ok. Must be a roller. I have an empty trailer headin home from here in Nashville.
   I am headin in the morning to Louisville. My general route is follows: St. Louis, Rogers, Ark, North to Montana, Idaho, Spokane, Seattle, Portland and then along the West coast down to San Marcos, Calif. I will be home in 3 weeks. Prefer a no rust car. Depends on how and where. No crashed cars.
   My cell and leave a message and I only talk when not driving. joe machado 760 413 9602.