Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 8:42 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Closing Chrysler Dealerships *google map*

this is good subject....
i'm friendly with the owner of a chrysler/dodge/jeep dealer in teterboro NJ.... he's also a collector... has a 59 s/f convt, and a small fleet of chrysler t&c's and caddys.  i [so far] bought a pair of 59 dodges off him... and from the body shop/stock room an NOS 59 dodge fender, K 57 dual fury V800 intake manifold, along with used 59 361 commandos, 60s 383s, 60s/70s hipo stuff.. and still have to make it back up there for an group of torqueflites and 331s.....

for those on here with more than fwdlk... he has ALOT OF t&c parts... and may be even selling one of the cars.... and i mean REAL town & country here... woodie converts and wagons for the 40s... i dont know alot about them as to what woodgrain may be on what year- but he has this setup i saw and thought was neat- disc brakes from the 40s... the pads expaned internally against the inside of this 2-piece drum/rotor deal.... was an option on t&c's and imperials from 42-48 apparently... i dont know- he said his father was the only one at the dealership that knew how to fix the finicky setup....

i'm slacking off- i need to call him and find out the fate of his dealership- the jeep aspect may save him... hopefully.... i'll let everyone know what i find out over the next day or so.... and if anyone knows anyone with the t&c's this may be a goldmine....