Re: [FWDLK] Need to borrow someone's spare driveline rubber "dust shield

Re: [FWDLK] Need to borrow someone's spare driveline rubber "dust shield"

Just catching up on these emails. Neil, I have a repair kit that I bought from...Atlas, I think, still in the box. It is NOS or NORS if I recall. I converted my front U-joint to a conventional modern style a few years ago, so I do not need this kit. You can borrow the boot for comparison if you want. I can mail it to you. Or if someone wants to buy this kit from me, lemme know... part # 817-016

Lou

Eastern Sierra Adjustment Svc wrote:
I've bought those re-popped dust boots, several times, now, and the disintegrated-remains on the car, now,
is one of those 'worthless' re-pops.

Even if the CV joint-guy goes bad, it's nice to know that a replacement piece is right at a local parts house, and that the replacement of that guy will not involve a lot of purchase-money, installation time,
and installation CUSSING.

Neil Vedder----and, ain't nobody ever gonna get so far under the car so as to notice what type of dust boot
that you are running.