Re: [FWDLK] Interesting Ad - Advance Auto Parts features '57 Dual-Quad H

Re: [FWDLK] Interesting Ad - Advance Auto Parts features '57 Dual-Quad Hemi engine

Yes, an original 300C has body color hood hinges, hinge springs, and inner fenders because the front clip of the car is painted after it is assembled to the cowl of the body on the assembly line.  Thus showing in this photo we see an example of authenticity except that the hood springs should also be body color.

Wayne Graefen
300C Model Year Consultant to the Chrysler 300 Club Intl