Re: [FWDLK] Need to borrow someone's spare driveline rubber "dust shield

Re: [FWDLK] Need to borrow someone's spare driveline rubber "dust shield"

The (hose) clamps are the correct 1/4", and are the ones supplied with
the boot/trunion overhaul kit.

The boots very reliably self destruct, at least, on any car that gets to
be driven regularly.

Today, my parts shop is supposed to receive a couple CV joint boots, one
of which is hoped to be able to fit over both connection ends.

If this deal works out, I'll provide some pics and info on the I.D. of
the subject boot.

Neil Vedder