Re: [FWDLK] Floor pans needed, 57 to 59.

Re: [FWDLK] Floor pans needed, 57 to 59.

Hi All in FORWARDLOOK LAND

I am in need of front floor pans from 57 to 59 Chrysler (also DeSoto?). Lt &
Rt side, flat area each side of the trans hump, starting in front of the
front seat,  including the kick up to the firewall join. If you have or know
of please contact me. Pay you for your time and effort to cut them out.

Thanks for any help,

Thank you,
Gary, the parts doc
Reno, Nevada 89521 USA