Re: [FWDLK] Lead additive

Marvelous Mystery Fluid can be put into either the gas tank, as a carburetor lubricant (and, maybe as a means to break up carbon and/or oily depositions around the valves, and can be put into
the engine oil to act as a detergent/lubricant-enhancer.

I've never heard of its amazing (beryllium-based) properties being acceptable as a lead substitute.

The whole issue of "lead substitution" is a long complicated, individual-engine (hardened valve seats and/or engine age-usage)
and environmental matter.

Neil Vedder

ajl wrote:
Hi;

Does anyone know if Marvel Mystery oil suffices for a lead additive?

Anthony