Re: [FWDLK] Power Steering Pump Decal

     About 10 years ago I bought reproduction decals and stickers from Phoenix and found them to be good.  I didn't use them all since I bought the "kit" for the 56 Plymouth.  The 56 Fury didn't use all the same decals as its cousins for that year.  Somewhere I still have the rest of the kit.  If I find it I will see what is left.

     In the meantime, maybe Phoenix is still in business.

     John Teske