[FWDLK] '58 Belvedere

I know I don't post much any more, but I thought I'd let everyone know I just listed a survivor '58 Belvedere 2 door hardtop on ebay yesterday.  Here is the link:

It belongs to a friend of mine, and is probably the best '57-'58 barn find Plymouth I've ever seen.  Certainly not perfect, but its deficiencies are pretty easy to correct for the Forward Look experts found here!  Probably the biggest problems are the weak compression and some rust in the floors by the kick panels.  An awesome original paint car.  Check it out!

Mark   mjh
'57 Fury
Sutherlin, OR