Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 7:21 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Estimate on basic electrical wiring

Hi Everyone!

I am looking for an estimate on basic electrical wiring for a 57 - 58 Plymouth.  By basic wiring I mean the essentials: driving lights, horn, signal lights, brake lights, windshield wipers. Around what price range would this service be?  Someone please let me know.  I don't have a clue as to what's is fair or not.  What about a paint job?  What should this price be?  I just want it to look in good condition job not showroom job.  Thanks.

Clueless and Hopeful,
Kelly