From: mike saba <gibson92787@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [FWDLK] 60 headlight switch
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, July 1, 2009, 11:00 PM

i need a new headlight switch for my windsor. i want to know if they used the same switch from 60 to 62 because NAPA has a listing for a 62 headlight switch. the dash is the same, but i dont know if they changed the switches. and if they did change the switches can i use the 62 in the 60?

thanks

mike