[FWDLK] Griot's Garage

I just received the latest car care product from Griot's Garage and the feature car is a very nice 1956 Dodge Le Femme. The photo shoots are taken at the Griot's headquarters in Tacoma (Fife) so the car must be local; any ideas as to the owner? You can see the car on their website, too, at www.griotsgarage.com.

Dan C
Spanaway, WA