[FWDLK] Fw: [FWDLK] Chryslers at Carlisle (All Chrysler Nationals) Feedb

[FWDLK] Fw: [FWDLK] Chryslers at Carlisle (All Chrysler Nationals) Feedback

From: "Dave Stragand"
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 22:04:06 +0000
To: <jrawa@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Chryslers at Carlisle (All Chrysler Nationals) Feedback

It's a money thing.

Option 1: Two 4-day passes ($80) + on-grounds parking (unavailable)

Option 2: Register your new MoPar as a show car ($40), which includes 2 free entries and prime on-field parking.

If I could somehow manage to bring the right make of car to the right show, I'd do #2 as well... (I love my Caddy but it was a triple-black sheep out there for sure.)

-Dave