[FWDLK] sparky wires for sale

well, ACN is over, now its time to pay the piper (  motel bill :-)  )

Before ACN I experienced iggynition problems with the 'hot-rod' truck.
I ended up buying a replacement set of spark plug wires to get back operational until I could get a proper replacement, meaning the ones I really wanted and wifypoo endorsed, wire set.

IF anyone is interested in buying a full set of Accel yellow performance big block mopar spark plug wires, set #4040 in the Accel cattylog, I have already terminated the distributor ends with the NON-Hei boots and terminals, with a real spark plug wire set crimping tool.

They were ONLY used less then 30 days, They are a little too short for the particular configuration of the 'hot-rod' truck to be used for the long haul.

They are 8mm low resistance (compared to stock) wires with Straight boots on the plug end, the box still has the sillycone grease, and a set of plastic wire separators. They will work with headers because they also have the sillycone boots and a high temp rating. And they didn't have any radio noise emissions that I could tell on the truck's stereo.

$36. MAILED and they can be yours.

--
Paul Holmgren
Hers:  http://in09.endcancer.org/goto/Cindy.Holmgren